USB and battery-powered Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS). The PalmSens4 has a large potential range (-5V to 5V or -10V to 10V) and current range (100 pA to 10 mA) with a high resolution and low noise.
The economical PalmSens4 is a complete laboratory instrument but its compact and rugged design makes it also ideal for fieldwork.
- Potentiostat / Galvanostat / Impedance Analyzer
- FRA / EIS: 10 μHz up to 1 MHz
- 9 current ranges: 100 pA to 10 mA
- High resolution of 0.006 % full-scale range
- 75 μV applied potential resolution (18-bit)
- Potential range of ±5 V or ±10V
- USB and battery powered
- Always a backup of your data with 8 GB of internal storage